RSS

Mascara's on a budget-Beauy Tips



Mascara is one thee most favorite make up item. It gives my eyes emphasis and natural life making my face look more glowing by widening my gaze. I never get out of my house without it. I feel much prettier when I am on mascara than going bare. So, I am very much picky when it comes to mascara brand. Below is Mascara's that are affordable and high performing. 

If you are looking for the right Mascara for your lashes, try to use one of the top 5 Mascara the I have tried and enjoyed using. They are very much reasonably priced and are of good quality.

1. Iconic Mascara – DiorShow by Dior
2. EnvyDerm Lash Ehancing Mascara $29
1. Blinc Mascara $26 to $30
5. BadGal Lash by Benefit $23to $25
6. Glamour Eyes - Stila $22 to $25
7. Clinique Doubling Lash Effect $16 to $20
8. Bare Minerals Mascara $18 to $22

Blinc Mascara 

BadGal Lash

  EyeLash Enhancement Mascara


In choosing Mascara, you should know first what you really need. If you have short and thin eyelashes, I encourage you to pick a mascara that has lengthening and volumizing effect like Clinique Doubling Lash Effect and EnvyDerm EyeLash Enhancement Mascara that  will nourish and help boost your lashes for longer thicker lashes with continued use. While if you have long and thick eye lashes, mascara like DiorShow Iconic Mascara and Stila Glamour Eyes would be perfect choice. 

Dior Show iconic mascara 

Stila- Glamourous eyes mascara 
Bare Minerals Mascara 

 Beauty Tip:

Never use Mascara for more than six (6) months. It may cause you an eye infection. Also, when buying a Mascara. If you are a contact wearer use a fragrance free, ophthalmology tested Mascara.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment